Live eftpos

Welcome to the Live eftpos feedback forum!
We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve our products, please share them with us here. While we may not respond to every suggestion, our product team regularly reviews all of the ideas submitted.

How it works
  • Search to see if your suggestion currently exists
  • If you can find your suggestion, click on it and give it a vote
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not yet listed yet, follow the steps to submit your own
  • Please include only one suggestion per post

Live eftpos

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi,

As a small business we rely on payments to go through to our account quickly and efficiently. Especially now when paywave payments is the new normative
    Normal.

Friday / Saturday transaction's would not take till the following Monday night to be paid. In this day n age you should provide a faster service.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm hoping to find out if we are able to simply get a hold of the merchant ID details and supply to Payment gateway companies such as Windcave to accept payments on my Shopify Platform. As your e-commerce gateway solution does not include Shopify, this would remedy my issue until you are able to supply a gateway for Shopify

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  eCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish we have the ability to add customer Logo on Integrated terminals too :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am sure Xero would be a tough taskmaster ( and probably expensive partner) but either an direct option or a API based solution would be awesome

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  eCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to have pin protected daily running totals so the staff can not check daily sales or last shift totals. Its not their business but I have seen this happen several times with different staff. What I want is if you want to see totals you need a pin to access it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update so it works on 4 g it takes so long to process a transaction

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi guys,

One issue we have with our EFTPOS is when receiving MOTO payments over the phone I would like to then SMS the receipt to customer, but by the time I hang up the phone to find the customers phone number the feature has been timed out on the terminal.

Could the SMS feature be available for a longer time period or be able to be done later like reprinting a receipt. Would make the system a lot more user friendly.

Regards,
    Ben
    Galaxy Windscreen Repairs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Eftpos settlement almost always fails and we need to do a manual settlement. New machine sent/problem exists/internet connection is good.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would be good for Live Eftpos to expand to payment gateway integration.
    A One Step free Merchant Payment Gateway Integration for Ecwid eCommerce Store and other selling platforms from Live Eftpos would save sellers additional merchant costs as they are already set up with Live to accept credit cards.

Seems a shame the only choice we have through eCommerce Store providers is Square, Stripe, PayPal, Eway and high priced credit card gateways.

At present, for example with Ecwid, a cost of $600 for merchants to set up a custom merchant payment gateway through tech support. When last checked with Live…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  eCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When will we be able to accept AfterPay? I know we can accept ZipPay but AfterPay is what many of my customers are asking for?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Is it possible for a terminal to do a settlement whether it is turned on or off. I would prefer my terminals to settle automatically whether it's on or off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be able to name my terminal ID's, in addition to your terminal ID number. It would be much easier to know which terminal is being used where.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to be able to set up bank feeds in Xero so that the merchant feed prefill. Having to enter this each and every day and do manual bank reconciliations is painful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Display on settlement report if the settlement was performed manually or automatic

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like a surcharging option for the virtual terminal

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Virtual Terminal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to disable the settlement report printing on my terminal and have it emailed to me instead

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Instead of printing each receipt I'd like to have all merchant receipt copies emailed to me upon settlement

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile & Integrated Terminals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to disable the settlement report printing on my terminal and have it SMS'd to me instead

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?